Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 2

I was up at 9:20 this morning, however I was still a bit tired so when I left my room I neglected to take my phone with me. Which turned out to be a mistake because a few of my doubting family members started texting me at 9:30 just to make sure that I was awake. Since my phone was on vibrate I didn't return those texts very promptly which led them to believe I was fast asleep. No faith i see. So I think I need to start texting those in my family as soon as I wake because they won't believe me otherwise.

Tomorrow is a new day and here is a quote that I found that is somewhat appropriate.

"Seize the present day, not giving the least credit to the succeeding one"

1 comment:

  1. joshy joshy joshy joshy joshy d bag.

    well done on numero dos. but can you make it 3 in a row?

    ReplyDelete