Thursday, September 30, 2010

Days 22 - 25

This is the last post of the month long ninja challenge! Before I get into my feelings about this month I will give an account of these last few days.

Monday - Just a regular day at work, nothing too crazy but I really enjoyed the episode of House that night.

Tuesday - Since my brother Matt is going to be moving to Seattle on Wednesday I decided to take work off and spend a little time with my bro before he took off to animation school. When I made it over to his place he showed me the edited clips of our next manor massacre film. I have to say that it looks great, I may be forever branded as a perv because of my character, but it will be hilarious. After that we shipped his new toy to his place in Seattle and went to see a movie. Just for the record, "Scott Pilgrim vs the Universe" is a great show. As I told Matt, it was exactly the kind of movie that we would make if we had the time, money, or manpower.

Wednesday and Thursday - These days were fairly standard except for after work. On Wednesday I met up with a girl that a friend was considering setting me up with for some time. She seems interesting so there may be something there. And on thursday I went to a house warming for a girl and her roommate that my cousin Chris and I new back in the days we lived in Provo. I actually went out with the roommate so it was good to see her after all these years, I kinda wish we had more time to talk. Maybe next time. . .

Well, I have to say this has been a fun experience. It felt good to have more hours in the day and to force myself to do more with that time. I think I will keep up most of these new habits but I have to say that I will be happy to unwind after a day at work.

NINJA VANISH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment