Monday, September 27, 2010

Days 19-21

This was the last weekend of my ninja challenge, I'm down to the home stretch now and my ninja training will be complete. On Friday it was a pretty standard day, went to work, got home, and fought two dozen North Koreans. Nothing special. 

Saturday I decided to take both dogs for a walk. Honestly, I wasn't even tired after I woke up. I had so much energy that it was either walk the dogs or assassinate a military general after fighting my way through his personal guard. That night I was at the UFC fight night at my brother's house hoping for some brutal destruction. It was also the last weekend that my brother will be in town before he leaves for Seattle to become a writer or something like that.

Sunday we had a great last family dinner before Matt left. Instead of a home-cooked meal we opted for chinese takeout. It was awesome to hang out with the family and little guido. Now to finish strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment