Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 9

Today I was still feeling a little down so I didn't do my physical activity that I planned on monday. But I'm feeling great now so I'm sure I'll be going out tomorrow. Today I received a new video game, Halo Reach, and I was given three hours in which to play it. I was able to coordinate with my older brother DJ and we played the campaign together in co-op mode. I have to say I was impressed with some of the graphics on the game and the enemies are much more difficult to kill. It was fun but now I have to deal with not playing for the rest of the month which may be somewhat of an added test. . . . because now I know what I'm missing. Till tomorrow. 

Ninja VANISH!! (poof)

1 comment:

  1. Noble Team will be mourning your absence. However, the war must continue. I'm sure there will be plenty of fighting and Covenant left to kill when you return from your hiatus.

    ReplyDelete