Thursday, September 23, 2010

Days 16-18

Ok so I know that I haven't been the most diligent but I don't really know how to make each day a riveting experience for you loyal readers. I'll start from Tuesday.

Tuesday - really boring day, got up on time and went to work. Not a lot of exciting ninja battles that day.


Wednesday - This was a great day. I only did a half day at work because my mom decided to take me out. We started by having a great dinner at my favorite restaurant, the Texas Roadhouse. Oh my I can still taste those rolls with cinnamon butter! Then we went to see the Lion King play. It's a play that I've wanted to see this play for years and it didn't disappoint in the slightest. From the music to the amazing costumes, I highly recommend it. Oh and I just have to say that I loved the newest episode of "Modern Family", I've missed this show so much.

Thursday - Today was a crappy day at work, really the only thing that I had to look forward to was there was a bunch of new episodes of some of my other favorite shows, namely Community, The Big Bang Theory, and The Office. I know the Office has been pretty lack-luster as of late but I still hold out for the season. Other than veg out after work with my "stories" I mowed my lawn and gave my dog a bath today which has been long overdue.

Well, That's my last few days. I will get back to you later, but of course, you won't see me and won't even know I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment