Monday, September 20, 2010

Days 12-14

So I did a lot this weekend and thats why I haven't been able to keep this updated daily. But lets start with Friday. That morning, before work, I decided that I needed to go to on a hike. I remembered that ten years ago, before a homecoming dance, I went with my date a few other people on this hike up little cottonwood canyon. It was a simple hike to a lake called cecret (pronounced secret) but it was a beautiful hike in an amazingly beautiful canyon. That's where I went for my hike, for this special activity I thought it appropriate to take my camera and I've posted a few of the pictures I took while I was up there.

So secret its Cecret!!



A beautiful piece of nature
Me at the lake


Saturday was another fine day of college football, other than BYU played terribly, and I decided to hang out with my cousin Paul. We watched the U of U game at his place, and a few other games as well, and then we played a fierce game of bochie ball at a park in Salt Lake City with some of his friends. Two of whom were some very cool and attractive young ladies. To end the night, Paul and I listened to some live versions of brand new U2 songs that haven't been released yet. They are gonna be awesome.

Sunday. . . . well, it's just a day of rest right? That's what I did, I rested and went to church and tried to read a book that I'm working on. I just ended up watching NFL football. I realize it's a lot of football but really we only get 18 weeks of football out of the year so you have to take advantage. Till tomorrow, oh and I'm actually in three of the pictures above. . . my ninja training is going very well.

1 comment: