Monday, September 6, 2010

Josh is formally Ninja Challenged

Josh,

Ye are hereby challenged from the Order of the Ninja, ye must agree to all the rules laid forth in this blog post.

1. Arise every morn at 9:30 or before, except the days of Saturn and Sun when ye must awake before 10:00 a.m.
2. No video or computer games shall be played, except 1 allotted day where ye are allowed 3 hours to indulge.
3. Phone games are allowed, but sparingly.
4. Ye must preform physical activity for least 3 days a week (for 1 hour), any form of activity is approved as long as ye actually sweat or improve upon your ninja skills.
5. Documentation ye must log to keep vigilant record of your progress, which hitherfortocomeby in this blog.

By keeping in line with the Order of the Ninja, thee gain shall far surpass the trials ye shall meet. And bountiful sums of happiness shall be upon your head.

Signed,

The Master Sensei.


Labor day (A.K.A. day one): Today is the first day of the ninja challenge, hopefully it won't be as tempting to remain in bed when as it was today. But I got up and answered a few texts and phone calls from a few of my doubting family members that weren't sure if I could get up today. Afterward I assisted my brother with digging a fence post and then we went to see a terrible movie by the name of "Dinner for Schmucks".  My brother and his wife Carla told me we would be seeing Toy Story 3, only to have our plans change as their movie times application failed us for the first time. So we had to settle for what was left, we all agree that it was the wrong choice. Is it just me or is it very awkward when there is a person that laughs too loud and they happen to be the only one laughing?

Anyway, I'll be finishing off day one of my trek to ninja-hood by watching more college football. Catch you later.

1 comment: