Sunday, September 12, 2010

Days 6 and 7

And thus ends my first week of the month long ninja challenge. Over the weekend I basically did service for my 3rd physical activity of the week. On Saturday I volunteered to clean the chapel of my singles ward and then mowed the lawn. Followed up with some kind of great college football (I say kind of cause BYU lost so terribly in their game against Air Force).
Today (sunday) I was out for the morning cause I was feeling under the weather. Though, late in the afternoon I went to check out a new singles ward. Didn't really think that ward was for me, but I was told by a friend that I should try a little ward hoping. She told me that it would lead to me getting "loads more action" so I'll try it out a bit. Maybe I'm just the gullible type, cause that's what kind of led to accepting the ninja challenge. The goal of this ninja challenge, other than to increase my skills as a ninja, is to increase my happiness. Though I don't feel my happiness has significantly increased over the last week I feel that this has been a good foundation for the remaining month. I'm betting my happiness will be mighty soon.


HERE'S TO ANOTHER NINJA WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment